My name is Elder Kyle Rasmussen. I'm a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The message of the Church is one of joy and happiness. This message has given me this great joy and happiness in my life and now I want to share that same joy with everyone else. I know it can bless everyone's life and that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Comfort of the Gospel



This is why I love modern day prophets. Through them God can say to us what we need to here in this day and age. We live in a time where the demands of life press down upon us more than they ever have before. At times I feel that I'm stretched to the point where I feel like breaking. But we aren't alone in this endeavour. Having faith in the eternal perspective gives me such great hope and comfort in my life. The Gospel of Jesus Christ carries me through these difficult times. It is what gives me the peace and comfort I need to live in this world and be who I am and become who I need to be. Through learning and living this Gospel, we will find the strength to overcome any challenge life may throw at us. I know this to be true.

"Perfection comes not in this life, but in the next life. Don't demand things that are unreasonable. But demand of yourself improvement. As you let the Lord help you, through that He will make the difference." - Elder Russell M. Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment